My budding love of teaching, stemming from my larger love of math and learning

Friday, August 13, 2010

Completely OVERWHELMED!!!

I don't even know where to start. With going back to school full time starting Monday, my to do list just keeps getting longer and longer and longer, and what do I decided to do...write this post.

To Do (no particular order because I don't know where to start:
1) Finish setting up room (post bell schedules, make tardy sign sheets,
2) Finish writing syllabus (3 all slightly different), write supply lists for students
3) Get ready for 3 days of curriculum mapping (objectives, essential questions, etc.)
4) Read Student/Staff Handbook
5) Write/Prepare materials for first couple lessons
6)Decide on how my 3 classes will be set up
7)Plan first two days of school...i.e. intros, class explanations, handing out books, etc.
8)Print class rosters with column for book numbers

And lots and lots and lots more stuff that I can't even think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment