Statements from 3 boys in my Geometry class as they get ready to take a test:
1) "I have been waiting for this test my whole life"
2) "I should probably stop feeding my cat anti-freeze"
3) "If I don't do well on this test, I'll be locked in the basement for 7 months"
As we work on a WebQuest on Pythagoras:
1) My grandmother could run a marathon faster than this computer is loading!
2) What kind of witch craft is this triangle?
- "This class is pretty awesome...not the whole math part, but it's pretty awesome."